Here is an example of a good way to show sensitivites.
Notice that the person that put this together:
1. put the inputs on the left,
2. and the outputs on the right.
3. The active case is at the very top
4. The base case is just below the active case
5. At the very top, there is a “Case Switch”, which is labelled and active
6. The case switch works. Meaning that as you change the case switch, you see the active case changing
7. The table is dynamic, meaning if you change the inputs on the left, the outputs on the right update automatically.
8. And it all works online, on this blog, without having to download a thing or customize excel. This was done with Microsoft’s “Office Web Apps”, which is their answer to Google docs.