I know that a number of you are in the midst of trying to line up summer internships.
Here are a few basic interview questions that you should anticipate that any interviewer would ask you. In preparation for your interviews, I’d suggest having a well thought through answer to each of the following:
1. Why did you choose to come to Middlebury?
2. What was your thought process for majoring in (Economics, IPE, Computer Science, etc).
3. Why do you want to go into (banking, consulting, ant farming, etc.)
4. What part of the this company would you most want to work in, and why?
5. For your most recent position on your resume, (really any position) please explain:
– why you took the position
– what you accomplished
– what you learned